Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Polyculture Twitterchat

Although you can always read this, I still think one of the curious differences between my online intellectual life versus my teaching intellectual life is that sustainability and environmental justice politics are far more conspicuous in my teaching for some reason -- the alienation in blogging, possibly? Anyway, here's an exchange on twitter with a still-friendly one-time student that begins at any rate with environmental politics.

1 comment:

jimf said...

> for the record, I would like a flying car and a jetpack

You know, Mr. Spacely must be paying George Jetson a hell
of a lot more than my father was making back when the
show was on TV.

http://www.gizmocrave.com/17250-terrafugia-vtol-hybrid-flying-car-could-come-for-279000-pictures-video/